This release may be a small one, but it contains a handful of meaningful bugfixes that we wanted to get out the door.
Happy New Year, everyone!
- [macros] allow macro interfaces to be longnames (thanks @frosencrantz #787)
- [save] better default save filename for url sheets (thanks @geekscrapy #824)
- [cmdlog] record column, sheet, and row info for open-cell
- [cmdlog] catch case of 'override' sheet for set-option
curcolnow works for multiple invocations (thanks @geekscrapy #659)
- [loaders postgres] account for postgres_schema when rendering Postgres tables (thanks @jdormit for PR #852)
- [loaders url] fail unknown URL scheme (thanks @geekscrapy for PR #84)
- [pyobj] fix Pyobj Sheets for lists (thanks @brookskindle #843)
- [pipe] handle broken pipes gracefully (thanks @robdmc #851)
- [scroll] fix issue with jagged scrolling down (thanks @uoee #832)
- [sort] fix bug where total progress in sorting is (100 * # of columns to sort) (thanks @cwarden)